Long-cased fans with ATEX certification, CEE ExII2G Ex e, explosion-proof and CEE ExII2G Ex d, Ex tc, or Ex tb flame-resistant motor to work in explosive atmospheres.
- Sheet steel long casing with aluminum strip in the impeller area in accordance with Standard EN-14986:2007
- Impeller made from cast aluminum
- Incorporates with inspection hatch.
- Airflow direction from motor to impeller.
- Class F motors with ball bearings and ATEX certification, Ex e explosion-proof and Ex d, Ex tc, or Ex tb flame-resistant
- Three phase, 50Hz, 230/400V motors up to and including 4kW. 400/690V over 4kW
- Fan working temperature: -20℃ + 40℃
- Anticorrosive finish in polyester resin, polymerized at 190℃, after alkaline degreasing and phosphate-free pre-treatment
- Built-in motors with PTC
- Special windings for different electrical supplies and frequencies
- ATEX construction for different categories
- Fans with two-speed motor.
- Ex d flame-resistant single-phase motors