Short casing axial fans for working inside fire danger zones.
XCT/ATEX: with ATEX certification, category 3 Ex II3G. In accordance with Spanish Low Voltage Regulation Itc 29 ATEX for Zone 2 rated car parks.
- Sheet steel short casing. XCT/ATEX: with aluminium strip in the impeller area in accordance with Standard EN-14986:2005.
- Turn able cast aluminium impellers.
- Approval according to Standard EN-12101-3-2002.
- Airflow direction from motor to impeller.
- Class H motors, ongoing use S1 and emergency use S2, with ball bearings, IP55 protection, and one or two speeds depending on the model.
- Three-phase 230/400V.-50Hz. (up to 4 HP) and 400/690V.-50Hz. (power over 4 HP)
- Max. temperature of air for transport: S1 Service -20℃+ 40℃ for ongoing use, S2 Service 200℃/2h, 300℃/2h, 400℃/2h
- Anticorrosive finish in polyester resin, polymerised at 190℃, after alkaline degreasing and phosphate-free pre-treatment
- Long casing fans with inspection hatch
- 100% reversible impellers